The Trailblazer ‘Alpha 1’ protective motorbike jeans are our signature slim fit, and feature a tailored silhouette without compromising exceptional comfort. Hard in the taking, through aramid (made with Kevlar®) panels, sharp in the styling department, through detailing and a superb wash finish!
The appearance may be of a stylish pair of fashion jeans in a cool looking material, but these are real motorcycling trousers, with a CE certified armour and 320 GSM protective lining, in areas at high-risk of abrasion in a crash. Suitable for both summers and winters.
The best of both worlds – who wouldn’t want that?
- Greyish Black, distressed stone wash protective motorbike jeans
- 98%Cotton, 2% Spandex
- Pleated design on knees and sides for an up-to-the-minute look
- Flap back pocket for stylish look
- 98%Cotton, 2% Spandex - Stretch fabric
- Breathable mesh lining for added comfort
- Tailored/Slim fit jeans available in all waist and leg sizes (short, regular, long)
- Button fastening
- High quality branded brass buttons
- Outer shell made with 14 Oz Grade A, premium quality, heavy duty denim
- Reinforced with 320 GSM Aramid protective lining (Made with Kevlar®) - 100% coverage at hips, thighs and knees
- Armour pockets at hips and knees
- Inside pocket bags made by 100% cotton
- Heavy duty double stitched construction
- High performance yarn with a distinctive look
- Safety stitching at inseam
- Triple belt loop on back for extra grip
- Product Availability: Out Of Stock
- SKU: 7435407198198